2. Enter Your WeDeliver.Email Account Settings
Once your Email Sending Service has been set up, you can configure your WeDeliver.Email account.
Log in by going to http://wedeliver.email/admin/ and use the username and password you should have received by email.
Firstly, set up the Infusionsoft API details.
1. Click on the Settings link down the left hand side.
2. In the Infusionsoft API details – Application Name box, enter your Infusionsoft application name.
- The Application Name is the part of your Infusionsoft URL before .infusionsoft.com
- e.g. for app ur977.infusionsoft.com, just enter ur977
3. In the Infusionsoft API details – API Key box, enter your Infusionsoft API Key.
- The API Key can be found inside your Infusionsoft account by going to Admin -> Settings -> Application and scrolling down to the bottom to find the Encrypted API Key
Once these details have been entered, click Save and ensure that a message appears confirming that the API Key is correct and the details have been saved successfully.
Secondly, enter the details requested in the Email Settings section.
4. In the Emails Will Be Sent From box, you have two options:
- a) You can enter a single email address that your emails will be sent "from" by Infusionsoft
- b) If you need to send from more than one address within the same domain, just enter an @ sign immediately followed by the domain name.
IMPORTANT: READ THIS OR NONE OF YOUR EMAILS WILL GET THROUGH
You will only be able to send emails from the domain that you have entered in WeDeliver.
If you have more than one domain, please send an email to email@example.com, detailing all the domains that you send from inside Infusionsoft.
IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, ANY EMAILS SENT FROM A DOMAIN NOT SET UP IN WeDeliver.Email WILL LIKELY GET LOST AND NOT REACH THE RECIPIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. In the Email Sending Service dropdown, select your Email Sending Service.
6. In the Email Sending Service Username box, enter the login name that you should have already taken from your Email Sending Service.
- For Send13, this is the username/email address that you use to log into Send13 with.
- For Amazon SES, this is the SMTP Username that you created for WeDeliver.Email.
- For SparkPost, this is SMTP_Injection - but check this on the SparkPost credentials screen.
- For SendGrid, there are 2 possible options:
- apikey (i.e. the word apikey). We recommend this option.
- The username you use to log into SendGrid with, combined with the password you log into SendGrid with
7. In the Email Sending Service Password/API Key box, enter EITHER the password that you log into your email sending service with OR the API key that you should have already created inside your Email Sending Service
- For Send13, this is the password that you use to log into Send13 with (WARNING: If you change your Send13 password at any point after you've set up your WeDeliver.Email account, you will also need to change it in WeDeliver.Email, as your emails will not be sent if you don't!).
- For Amazon SES, this is the SMTP Password that you created for WeDeliver.Email. Please see 1b. Set Up Amazon SES for instructions of how to do this.
- For SparkPost, this is the API key that you need to generate in SparkPost. See below for instructions on how to do this.
- For SendGrid, there are again 2 possible options:
- If you're using the word apikey, this needs to be your SendGrid API key.
- If you're using the username you log into SendGrid with, this needs to be the password you log into SendGrid with (WARNING: If you change your SendGrid password at any point after you've set up your WeDeliver.Email account, you will also need to change it in WeDeliver.Email, as your emails will not be sent if you don't!).
Generating an API key in SparkPost
For SparkPost, you need to generate an API key by going to Account -> API Keys, then clicking on + New API Key.
On the next screen, give you API key a name (we recommend WeDeliver.Email API key), then check "Select All" under "API Permissions" and click ADD API KEY.
Finally, make sure you copy your API key and paste it somewhere you will be able to find it again, as you will never be able to see the whole key again. You can paste it straight into your WeDeliver account or somewhere else.